Friday, May 18, 2007

Timely trivia

1. Would you marry for money? No, I think they would marry me for money, lol.

2. Have you had retainers/braces? yup, both.

3. Could you live without a computer? I think my job would be really hard, but I have my phone si I think I could live.

4. If you could live in any past timeperiod, where would it be? I dunno..

5. Do you drink enough water? Yeah and I see now why eight glasses is good, not because it hydrates you, because you have to get up a million times to go pee it all out. That’s your workout right there!

6. Do you wear shoes in the house ortake 'em off? Off.. I was a barefooted person in my past life.

8. What is your favorite place tovisit? not my house that’s for damn sure. I would have to say Glenmere. I could die there and not care.

9. Are you photogenic? ha ha, no. I am beautiful in person though. So if you see me in pics and think I’m pretty, you will be amazed up close… lol *concited*

10. Do you dream in color or black andwhite? Color.

11. Why do you take surveys?
because I’m super bored.. And I say I have a life.

12. Do you drink alcoholic bev? yes

13. What is the most beautifullanguage? Umm.. I dunno, maybe Spanish or Italian. Hello I have to know then to know if they are beautiful.

14. Do you like being kissed when youare asleep? hmm... how am i supposed to know. Mike… Do I?

15. WHAT do you like MORE: Sunrise orsunset? Sunset. it's so pretty!

16. Do you want to live until you're over 80?
I guess unless I was really sick, then maybe it be best I go early.

17. Is a flat stomach important to you? nope… obviously, lol!!!

19. When you watch movies at home, doyou like the lights switched on or off? Off

20. Do you believe in magic? why yes I do… Aurora Borrialis

21. Do you like to watch cartoons? sometimes.

22. At what age did you find out that that what? about the birds and the bees?
Ha ha ha.. well I’m not too sure.. hmm, I think I was in 5th grade…come on well all know what it is now.

23. Do you write poems? i used to. i was corny back then.

24. Do you snore? No, the only time I ever make noise like that is if I’m really tired and pass out.

25. You sleep more on your back, front,or sides? My face…

26. Are you basically a happy person? I guess, things could always be better ya know..

27. Are you tired? Not right now.

28. Did you drink anything withcaffeine? Oh yeah, espresso baby!!!

29. How many landline phones do youhave at home? None, we are poke mofos. All we have are cells.

30. Do you get along with your parents? When they want something. Or when they feel like loving me again.

31. Do u smoke? Yup, smoke it all!!! jk

32. Do you have a kitty? Why must I always get reminded about this? It’s sad : (

33.Have you ever had a turtle? No but Jose did, and it died. RIP daisy.

34. What do you do when you're sad? I drive, and stick my hand out of the window, I’ve been doing a lot of that lately.

35. What do you need most now? Nothing… I have to teach my kids the difference between a need and a want, need is something needed to survive. If you ask me what I want… that would be a different story.

36. What song are you listening to now? Oh my my my… by taylor swift.

37.what are you craving for right now? Nothing..

38. Last person you talked with? Some dude wanting to talk to Selso…

39. What song do you love most?
It’s a tie… Cherry Monroe - anything, and John Mayer – Slow dancing in a burning room.

40. You love him/her? Hmm this him could mean anyone.. Like Lance per say. Why yes I do. He is soooo hot!! I assume you are speaking of an old flame. No, well as a person yes, he is very important to me, but someone seems to think I still do…

Did anyone notice the missing number??? this quiz is jank.

Yes’es and no’es

Q: Kissed someone on the lips that was just your friend?
A: Yes… My mishap.

Q: Had feelings for someone who didn'thave them back?
A: Yes

Q: Been arrested?
A: No

Q: Kissed someone you didn't like?
A: Yeah

Q: Slept in until 5 PM?
A: Yes, when I had two jobs.

Q: Held a snake?
A: Yes

Q: Been suspended from school?
A: No

Q: Been fired from a job?
A: No

Q: Sang karaoke?
A: Yes, I rock too!

Q: Done something you told yourselfyou wouldn't?
A: YES!! Story of my effin life!

Q: Laughed until you started crying?
A: YES

Q: Kissed in the rain?
A: Yes, it was so romantic..

Q: Sang in the shower?
A: Oh yeah

Q: Sat on a roof top?
A: Yessums

Q: Been pushed into a pool with allyour clothes on?
A: Sorta.. yes

Q: Broken a bone?
A: Nope

Q: Shaved your head?
A: NO!!!!

Q: Blacked out from drugs?
A: NO, I don’t think, lol.

Q: Played a prank on someone?
A: Yes

Q: Had a gym membership?
A: Yes, I have one now.

Q: Felt like killing someone?
A: Hells Yeah

Q: Made a boyfriend cry?
A: Yup

Q: Cried over someone you loved?
A: Yeah

Q: Shot a BBgun?
A: No

Q: Donated Blood?
A: No, I could never do that.

Q: Still love someone you shouldn't?
A: No, I’m not obsessive like that.. If I were, I would count on my friends to get me over it. Fast.

No comments: