Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

To you all!
Ah the time to make promises to ourselves and most likely not see though. But since I am me... I'm calling it new years goal instead of resolutions... Resolutions are like goals with a weird name :P I tried to put it all together but I have to organize it all and then put it in my special note book of goals and such. When I finally figure it out, I will be sure to let you in on it.

I hope your new years was pleasant, I had wonderful food and dinner with family and went to some lame party to only find myself bring in the new year with just my honey in my living room. Followed by some family guy and of course some ZZzz's.

I'm back to work today, My Va-cay was short lived. I was sick since last Thursday and felt like I got over it but I suddenly felt the sore throat this morning. I didn't sleep much last night. I moved to the couch, dozed off for a bit and then the ticks of the clocks kept me up. I was so upset last night. Thoughts just keep me up and I can't sleep till They are gone or I'm too exhausted to continue thinking. Ok, so I like never pray.. I dunno why really, Well I do, it's a whole me thing, it's not like I don't believe in it or him for that matter I just don't like it when people get all biblical and god-ish around me, anyways, but I decided to ask god to grant me the ability to forgive others. I suck at this so I figured it's what I needed :)
Although I was really mean this morning, Don't ask me why, it's all psychology.. or maybe just the cold shoulder. I'm insane I know.

News on the Apartment.... We found one!! it is oh so cute and I can't wait. I'm going to put my doubts behind me for now and say it is still on despite how I really feel to some issues, I hope to get those resolved. I think it's at a good price and if it goes down then even better. The entertainment center is in my garage now. It's ok, I think I expected something different, lol. It serves its purpose.

If there is one thing I can say I did productively during my time off was catching up with my scrapbooking. I got cute new organizing thingy- ma-bobs, and I did quite a few pages. I always start off with the page and then add photos and then a title and then journaling if there is some, I seem to do it all backwards, but the pages I have were just pages and I added tittles and so on, till I find a strike of brilliance and decide to add somethin purty! I signed up for an online class today, January’s Layout-a-Day Challenge. Try if you wanna, it's FREE!!! Plus you can win prizes! Thank you Ingunn for the helpful site. I'm gonna try my hardest to stay on this, it's one lay out a day and I'm lucky if I do it once in a while (while being forevers), In fact one of my New year "goals" is to scrapbook at least once every two weeks. My latest obsession is the Cricut. I don't have one and I think that is why I want it more. Me and my needs :D anyways I hope to get one soon so I can make letters and so on at my convenience. If you have one and have any bad news about it you should fill me in, or if you wanna get rid of it I can take it off your hands :)

If you have time listen to Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg. It's off the car commercial which I loove, so sweet, lesson to all you men... be like that!!! Plus I love the name Landon*
Lovies!

1 comment:

jrocson said...

hey patti whats shakin glad to hear you had a good new year mine was pretty terrible..... and ya i dont have intrenet at home so i can only keep up on it here k thats why there has been a little absence