Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hubby Tag!!!



Ok, well he aint really my hubby, but by golly he's close enough!



What's his name? Micheal :)
How long did you date? We are dating, and it's been like 2 years and 3 mo. We include our "breaks" because we still had dating-esqe qualities, lol.
How old is he? 23.. old huh!
Who eats more? I think we may eat the same. I crave more, that's for sure!
Who said "I love you" first? Debateable, the fist time we meant it... He did, it was so sweet too! It was really late and he was on a delayed flight, so he came in through my window, (it was way too late and my daddy would have been mad if he knew he was there :P) I remember when I said it back, I was kinda shaky. LOVED IT!
Who is taller? He is, but by 3 inches.
Who sings better? Eh, I dunno, he is super adorable when he sings the desperado song!
Who is smarter? We are smart in different ways, but I would have to say him, he's my genius!
Who does the laundry? Me, when I get around to it...
Who does the dishes? Dishes? What Dishes? lol. Tie
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? LOL! depends which way we are sleeping, but for the most part, he does.
Who pays the bills? I know I will be in charge when we get our apartment.
Who mows the lawn? Ha Ha Ha, are you kidding me? My daddy...
Who cooks dinner? We both do, and Mike is like an Iron chef now!
Who drives when you are together? Both
Who is more stubborn? Me all the way. I love you Micheal!
Who kissed who first? hmmm, I don't remember, I think he did the first lean and then I followed, you know how it goes.
Who asked who out first? He asked me out, I member it like yesterday. On my swing in the back yard as we were watching the stars, took him a bit to spit it out, lol, but it got across.
Who proposed? no, no, no, silly.
Who is more sensitive? Me, I can cry for like no reason!
Who has more friends? I dunno, I know I have more local friends.
Who has more siblings? We are both the 6th kid, but he has more siblings.
Who wears the pants in the family? Umm... Lets ask him :) Baby, who wears the pants?

1 comment:

Micheal Bach said...

Ok, I'm not even sure if this is working. I already posted a comment, but it didn't show up.

I totally wear the pants round these parts. But its ok, since you like it that way. Though you do have the power (that you frequently use) to take off those pants!

Love you lots. Your hubby. - M.B.