Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The shirt off my back

I know I'm a bit late (a whole week!) on the v-day loves, however,


Happy Valentine's day!


It has been pretty busy here in my life... I started training and it is wonderful, alot to take in and at first you don't have time to check mails or even do bvs, which reminds me, I still have 5 to go... anyways, it's nice and I'm learning alot. Today seemed like a race to get things done. I'm a team captain for the bowl-a-thon for junior achievement and a crapy captain at that... I was going to have the shirts made but that ended to me running to hobby lobby during lunch only to pick up shitty things that will not make a good t-shirt. Josh my buddy called around for me to see if we can somehow make due with the wrong sheets that I bought. Kinkos said they could help but just as our luck holds the greeley one was all jammed and ugh, ya know. The other option was to go to fort collins. The easier option would have been to return to hobby lobby and just get different sheets, but no, we likes road trips. So Josh and I jumped into his truck and headed to Fort collins, with a pit stop to office max, just to make sure.. lol. After a few wrong turns and such we arrive only to hear the nerd at the counter say that they could not do it on our paper and that if we decided to use their paper it would be five bucks per sheet. Crazy huh! and then to top it off he said it would not work as an iron on, you would need a real press and, lol.. AND it would not show up on our black shirts. Sweet MESS!!! gee, if only I would have known! anyhoo... So now I have no idea what to do, Josh was cool about it though, lol. Just wear black, as much as I like the idea, it's not our logo... oh well, I'll try to whip something up in the morning. And as for my team, sorry I suck...
On better news, we stopped at big 5, the place where I was trying to find my table, and a version of it was there, hmm, I may have to look at it more and really see what I think about it, it's too late for that now. There is this place called mexicali, mmmmmm! it's like what qudoba is to taco bell, well this is that to qudoba, but way better. Thanks amigo for taking me there! Any better way to spend a thursday?? Na... lol.

I'm gonna back track to last week, :D... Awesome!!!!! love day was so sweet! I got sweet treats and had a romantic night, just simple and beautiful! Friday was so busy it flew by and that was great, and I had supper bummin weekend, made blueberry muffins, my fave, which brought us to go on a muffin hitch, we have various flavors to experiment in and will be having fatty baked goods for a while, gym anyone? that night we had some din and I went off to a sister party, kudos, did well.
Moving on, sunday and monday were shopping days, whoo hoo!!! I likes shopping! Well after the party, it made me realize how unprepared I was.. so I had to get in order and I now have almost everything.. still figuring that one out.

I found something to spend my moneys on... I bought a laptop! And I got it for a great steal, so time to save again and soon, the camera will be mine, mine I say (enter crazy manic laugh here... woooh, tone it down a bit... yeah, more like that :P)

On behalf of love day, Here is my valentine from my honey bear! or shall say scruffy muffin!


This is totally old school. Love it!

No comments: