Friday, February 01, 2008

Oh my loves...

Good afternoon!

I have been a bit busy this week, with ordering and notes all for my new bisnas :D I'm so excited and tonight at my good Friend Geneva's house I will be training!!! yay! I know this is going to be tons of fun! Tomorrow after turbo kick (This morning I had a bit of a reprocution from not going... lets just say I changed 3 times, lol) I am off to Erie for a party there. I'm especially scared cuz I dunno anyone there! I'm gonna be a trooper though and bring my lil notebook :) My first party is this month and I'm getting really nervous, however I think it will turn out great dispite all last minute things... Just gonna be positve! So miss positivo I am.

OOO I wanted to share that on Saturday when I came home from work, I got my paintings from this Etsy shop. I love them so much! I plan to put them in my studio, If I ever get one!!! and if you see the cute scarf one, that is is going to go on top of a rack for coats and so on.

Moving out seems harder and harder as time passes by. I am having second thoughs of moving to an apartment. Mainly because all that money goes to a waste. that is like $8,000.00 down the drain!!!! Insane! Me being the frugal investor that I am, considering to get a condo. there are some forclosed properties that are selling for cheap with a 5.88 interest with hoa fees that run under $200.00. that is a good steal. I would like to put more down than my measley 2k. I am just trying to be patient and let the chips fall where they may. Everything happens for a reason.

I finally have enough money for my camera!!!!! I actaully always had it but I wanted to spend aside so it would be "extra" money, anyways, now that it is so close... I'm not sure if that is what I want to invest it in. Don't get me wrong, I really really want it still but if it came between a camera and a home, I would definetly pick a home. I even thought about buying a notebook pc.. since I sold my computer. hmmm. We'll see.

I'm going to make my monthy to do list... and I noticed that I never posted my new years goals. Silly me, but now I dunno if I want to. I'll give it more thought, lol. I never posted my scrap pics either... I will someday get around to that.

I'm off to lunch with the girls and we are gonna go to yummy olive garden! I'm starving!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: