Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The same me...

It's all pretty outside. It was raining this morning. Gloomy for a while and then it looks just wonderful. Like it's not hot and there is just enouhg sun outside to say that it is sunny. :)
I had a meeting this morning about what to do when Marnie leaves to have her baby. Should be interesting to see how it will all go down, she is like our ring leader who keeps us in line. If not a few of us would be fightin all the time. SO Jared is staying with me. Yay!! and then everyone else is to move to the other building. I worked late last night, till 6:30... was ok. I would like to work 10 hour shifts regularly, but I don't... I guess you can say on a good day, I like to work alot. Which bring me to say that I need a new job. I is too Poke!

I have some great news!!! that hasn't happened yet, lol! I'll let ya know when it does!
anyways.... John who is a lender told me last night that he would call me about an open position that he has for a loan administrator. that is good news too. I'm a bit nervous. I would like to have a different position but I like what I do now, with slight dislikes and then I dunno if I really want that admin job. I still would have to interview for it, which always makes me nervous... But I guess we will see. I'm not letting it get me like normals :)

I am such a brat, I have come to notice. Bless the men who can handle me! Heart you babe, I was such a meanie yesterday. I didn't have things all my way, so I get all pissy. :) Ya know you heart me still. I think of all the things that make me, me. That is really why all love me. I am just me. Interesting how you can see people and they are so different and how you know them so well that you know exactly how things are going to happen and what they are going to say. I know Micheal like the back of my hand... every look, every sigh. Crazy!! I think I'm gonna have my amigos make a list that is me, like they did for Larry on his b-day, so start brain storming!!I'm going to lunch now, see ya in a bit.

I'm back now. We went to Rizzy's house and ate some soup. We decided to take a repo car to lunch to test drive and to save gas, lol. It was a kia optima, and it is a 5 gear. I really wanted to drive it, but as you all know I suck at driving stick shift. But I still drove it. I was so panicing! Ah!!! Like I freaked out and was like hyper ventalating in the car beggin her to switch with me when I killed it in the middle of the road of the green light. Ha ha, lookin back on it now it was a bit funny. I will prolly not drive a standard till I get to do it in the back roads before I go on to 35.

Tonight I get off at 5 and then Micheal is making Sketti tonight, I'm so excited! I haven't had sketti in like forever. His dad is gone and then My parents are leaving on saturday so we have to take them to the airport real early. This should be a great long weekend! Oh and I did my good deed for the day too, The bank has been trying to raise money for United Way, they have payroll deductions. So I did. So in the whole year it will be 158.00 bucks that I donate to people in need :) Plus we get two extra personal days off and we get entered into a drawing to take a trip to vegas, mexico, and I forgot where else, plus a raffle for a car and a savings bond. great incentives huh. Yup, I have bad luck so I'm not expecting anything, lol.

I have to take transfers now.. see ya guys later!

No comments: