Thursday, January 04, 2007

Three days and counting

Yo and hola. It's noonish and I'm soooooo sleepy. But is still gotta go to works. Sucks! Last night I got like a hundered pics to finally finish bookin and do some cute lil albums. Ha i think I'm gonna tear some up but who cares... not me!!! Oh i saw regina at walmart and that was real interesting.. she just kept talking like i was her friend, even abs was like wtf? she is soo silly. A part of me feels really bad for her, but ah oh well. She intoduced me to some dude named matt, ha tweeker, jk. he was all weird though. He thinks i'm pretty, ha what else is new? So tommorrow is friday.. yay except for i have to work this weekend too, will make up for new years i guess. Gonna watch a movie and pizza this friday and i think on sat i might go to da movies. Rufio and me are gonna hang. not sure who else is going. I lost my movie source so... I just have to look for movies on my own. Dunno if there is anything good tho. Oh i have to mention how much i love Jamie. She rocks and she is so cute. She is like a revenge coach for me : ) I did these cute lil frames for our pic. I love it.
Oh and thank you erick for makin me think that your dad hates me. we all know that ain't possible, lol. Tiffany told me all that you told her, biotch you are sneeky! And I lied about everything i said about yo daddy.
Ah he is a lil mini horoscope that says stuff about me, me being i'm a cancer. oh and I guess this eye color thing too.

CANCER: Most amazing kisser. Very high sex appeal. Great in bed. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet. Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak in bed. Spontaneous. Great tellin stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to.

Brown Eyes-Sexy as hell, people with brown eyes are very attractive, adorable, love to make new friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite Can make anyone laugh or cheer them up. Best in bed can last for days.... loves to please the one they care or love for, very good kissers, are straight up WARRIORS, not one to mess with,


hells to da yes, I think that totaly describes me, ask anyone!!!
Well i'm off to work now.. I think i'm gonna take the scenic route so i can think about some things, see yall latters. Peace

No comments: