Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's my party...

And I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to... you would cry too if it happened to you!!!!
YAY!!! it's my B-day!!!!! The big 20!
I've gotten some wonderful gifts so far and thanks to all of you!
I got some bath thingys... A poodle cake, it so cute, it's a little poodle made of 2 cup cakes :) 2 gift cards lotsa candy and then tickets of course! and the day is so not done yet, lol.
Hmm, what was I doing when the clock turned midnight???? you don't wanna know, lol... or maybe you would but I don't kiss and tell, lol.

I've been too busy and real lazy to try to keep up with this.. oh wells.. But I should fill you in. on account of it bein my birthday and all, lol.
Happy belated 4th to all of you! That was mom's b-day, that was really cool, first family holiday that no one fights, lol. Her cake was so cute, it had a pic from when she was 15. Many moons later here she is :) I woke up feelin sick thursday morning, Horrible headache and then I was sick to my tummy. I didn't want to miss work cuz my boss was gone on vacation, but then I got sent home anyways. I went to Micheals house so I could be babied... you know me :) It was sweet and then Cass left work too and was determined to make me feel better. We went to the olive garden and looked at some apartments and then we decided to swimming at mikes, which was ok except for Cassie likes to stare lol. that night was so sweet, like late night. Mike and I had a really good talk. It was Deep... lol it really was, And that was when he got my first present :) it was awesome! 4 in the morning awesome.
Friday was Micheals birthday! I took that day off and went and got my nails done. Had a b day lunch and spent the whole day together and crashed at his place... ah i was so tired and it was nice to sleep in all night and not just till 4, lol. Besides I was beat from freebird.. lol inside joke I guess.
Saturday was when Riz's party was at Roses bar. Her b day was on Sunday... I know lots of july birthdays. That was fun at first and the twords the end it sucked so we went home. stayed up all night just hanging... then
WARPED TOUR!!!!!!! Oh yeah! that was amazing. Mike got me tickets for my b-day and it was crazy fun! I got this yellowcard sweater and then we watched a few concerts, mike wanted a sweater too so when we went lookin, yellowcard was right there!!! OMG!!! They are oh so cute and we snapped a few shots and then they all signed my hoodie and then Ryan, ya know the lead singer... oooo he gave me hug! he is soooo cute! Ah the moment was magical, lol. It was pretty spiffy and I had a smile on my face the rest of the day.. even when it was raining and we were all hiding under the beverage tent. It rocked... best gift EVER!!!! Thanks Honey!

Sofball was last night... My hand hurts so bad right now. I was put as catcher for a bit and when we were doing rounds. My glove isn't broken in yet and that effin ball is hard and huge.. it hit my arm a few times, lol. Yeah I got a work out... it was pretty hot outside. First game is on Saturday at Island Groove.. at 10 am so stop on by and watch me rock, lol. jk cuz I really suck. No foolin..

No comments: