Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'll color you happy

Cuz I know I am :D
On the contrary of all my past un-happyness on my last posts, I have been having a wonderful, stress free, sweet and sutle week. I hope I don't jinx myself...

One point to mention. Micheal's mom came in on Friday, as a sort of surprise I guess. I love her she is so adorable. We make her happy :) oh and tonight we are going to have dinner at the olive garden with my parents and his... I'm nervous. I think maybe cuz my dad is a life runiner and I'm afraid he will do and or say something really embarassing, lol. Cross my fingers!!!!! I hope I'm just over reacting, My dad likes Micheal now, it should go well.

Lets start on friday, work was fine, it just took a really long time to gt through. It was friday night and I had to make Marnie (my boss) dinner. It went well, I made some bomb chicken and some yummy rice with some corn. Her baby, Emi, is soooo cute. Mind you she was crying the whole time, but she was adorable! I think she looks like her daddy :)
This day was especially great because My best friend is my best friend again!!! I was really happy, I got tired of missin him. Funny how Erick was like just call him and ya know you miss him, but me being so stubborn was like no way. I'm glad I finally got over that...
Oktoberfest was up and I had to work it... 9 to 11. So I did and it was pretty cool, the band was good and there was a ton of people and I got my shirt, then Tiffany and Jose came over and that was fun. I got off around 10:45 and we went to the lounge and hung out and went to village inn. Good night all in all.

Saturday I was supposed to wake up at 7 am to go to firestone to get my tires replaced and all that good stuff for oscar. That didn't happen. I was too tired. I eventually got up and cleaned him out really well. Then off to Oktoberfest once again. It was really hectake and I saw Kevin, which was the worst, lol. It wasn't that bad but I was so trying to avoid anything. When that was done I went and got some new tires for my car!! yay, they were much needed. The Ag bbq was at the bank that night too, which was yummy, and we got some cool prizes. Caroline Rhea came to town and we had tickets. Ahhh, she is so not funny. At least it's not the comedy that Micheal and I like, lol. I smell like ham. ha ha , sorry inside joke :)
Later after the lame ass show we walked to to fest again and hungout with John and his new friend Kelly. All I have to say is we so kicked butt at pool. I don't belive in defaults, lol. I chilled and played Guitar hero with my buddies, Ya know the crew, the more intimate crew i should say. Hell of a night, I was soooo spent, lol.

Shots of milk? Priceless!!!

I went home like at 6:30 and I freakin got pulled over! For my lights, hello it was light enough! It's about oh 10 min till sunrise.... yeah ok. Whatever, I didn't get a ticket so that was cool.
Movie time like 5 hrs later, Good luck chuck. It was good, alot of nudity and when you really watch it, it was like a different movie than the trailers on tv. Saw Micheal's mommy this day. Spent all day together. then went home to mimi's.

I requested tuesday off so we could go to Estes Park and go sight seeing I guess. the weather was perfect and the sights were beautiful. I knew I like co for some reason, lol. Going up there just makes me want a really awesome camera more and more. Christmas :) Which I might be in Cali for. First time away from my mommy for christmas, it's not official but looks promising. After the trip we were sleepy from our long day, I crashed out and I think Mike stayed up for the longest time. I love sleeping! especially with my honey. In the a.m. I had to rush home and get ready, I wanna move already.. something to look into again!


I have half an hour left and It's time to go home! which I really look forward to :)
Peace

No comments: