Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cuts the deepest

Hello again,
I am currently at work. There really isn't much to do, hence why I am on here. I love it here and there are times when I have bad days and some that are wonderful. Today however is a little bit out of the norm. It started yesterday. My mom called me to wake me up and then she was like do you know who passed away last night, i figured that she was going to say one of those spanish actors that come out on the novellas. but it turns out that it was my uncle. I didn't know what to say. I asked her which one it was and it was my uncle from mexico, he was a teacher down there and he also did drum line. We weren't that close but he was my family. My dad called my tia Enevi, that was his wife and she was just bawling. she blamed herself for everything. She took a job out of town and she thinks it was her fault for not being there. I can't imagine what my cousins are going through. I think my dad wants to go, but who knows if he really will. it never hit me untill last night when we were driving home. Amazing how things could just change from one moment to another. Depressing actually. I couldn't help but cry.
So here is a moment of silence for him.

No comments: