Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Wish list

I had forgotten to add one on my last post so... I will add a few that have been stuck in my head.

My chemical romace: Welcome to the black parade. I love the intro's creciendo.. Rocks!
Little Big town: Good as gone
Ok Go: a million ways. Micheals fav song, the one he sings into the i- pod.
Reliant k: which to bury, us or the hachet.

I am so effing cold right now!!! omg, It may be due to da fact that i havw hole in my sock, lol!!!
It's way late, I just watched some tv and abby fell asleep on the sofa, I Went to her first band concert today, that was so cute.. considering she is following in my foot steps. The band was good, its sixth grade for god's sake. The jazz ensamble was awesome, and the orchestra was ok, but what do you expect to hear from a first violin?? I know I know..
So this weekend was pretty kick ass.. had lotsa fun, I hung out with jose and went to the teller party, that was lotsa fun and then me and christy drank.. ha funny thing is my boss made my drinks, she is so nice. Saw Erin for a bit. She finally left john, that boy was crazy!! Jess came over for a bit, we took some crazy pics, lol. Kicked it with Erick and i even spent the night at Micheal's place. Oh and Talk about uber emotional too, maybe since sunday.. I started my pills again which kinda stinks, three more months of hell or at least untill I get used to it, which reminds me I still need to take one.
Alright so I made this wish list right, and it consisted of many electronics, ha ah .. yup and I hate hearing I always get everything I want, but lets face it.. I usualy do!
I forevers wanted an I-pod so i can listen to my musica, and MY Honey bunny got it for me, now choosing whether or not i should get the green or the blue was one of the hardest decisons of my life, lol. but it really was hard. You can tell the guy at the store was thinkin i was crazy when i asked him which one i looked better holding, lol. Ah but the blue one. Score!
I also wanted a brand spankin new computer, and I got that too! I guess it's a good one too. I just have to make room for it in my room. Along with that my mom got me a printer/ scanner. and I got a cute pink lil digital camera. I took some of jose's senior pics with. It's realllss nice.
I don't remember what I asked for, lol. I honestly don't think there was or should be more, lol. I did promise that I will try reals hard to finish this really cute Good luck care bear latch hook kit i got from Micheal last christmas, So far only 6 squares are done, hey its hard work and It's really big too.
Which then brings me to my other list. My What I plan to do before the end of the year, things i would normally not do, or want to do, should do and prolly wouldn't do if it wasn't on this list!

What I Plan To Do Before January:

Donate Plasma I promised an un named friend I would d oit with them
Clean my room god knows i need to
Get laid 21 times : ) there are only 25 days left, what does that tell ya?
Throw away a pair of shoes this one is gonna kill me.. litterally
Give a stranger a gift this is someting i stole from micheal, ha it's mine now!
Get Oscar an oil change
Poor guy, he needs it so bad too. i'm horrible
Make a photo album I'll use all the cute pics I have from my new camera
Take my sewing machine out of the box... and use it I really should
Make special "Pouches" this should be fun, and only few know what this really means....
Organize my scrapbooking stuff It's a mess and It's sad
Get or make a sewing desk I might bribe my uncle into doing this, he can make anything
Get my nails done My nails have gone to hell, I think I'm ready to get acrilic again.

I can't think of anthing else i should put on my list, and If i do I'll just add it or ignore it, That is alot to get done and very time consuming, lol. I'm sleepy now and I think I'm gonna go mimi's.
Night


No comments: