Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Let it snow

SONG OF THE DAY : Taylor Swift--- Tim McGraw. I love this song, it is my latest obsession!

Seem like the whole posting thing is like a weekly thing, which is cool, it's like ME WEEKLY! yay, go me. It snowed today, it was cool except for driving in it. I got up all bright and early todays, had a hard time waking up mr. sleepy head. Me and Cass went to look at apartments, I fell in love with a town house. too much $$ but I dunno yet, I 'm far too confused with things in my life, lol. So hmm since last time... uh me and jose hung out and I really made his mom hate me, like she sooooo sooo hates me, she was like way mean. * tear * she is like my mom and to have her hate me too, that suxs. that was sat and half sun i guess you can say. Ah and to make it a bit worse, my credit card got declined. Sad i know. On sunday I saw the departed. Sweet movie I really liked it.. I jumped a few times, but i loved it. I got a pumpin spice latte, ah i love those too! I had a huge one today, hey it was snowing and i was cold. yummy. Oh and Sunday night was horrible, K i have a crazy moment like once every few months, but damn this week has been hell. Sunday night i has a panic/ anxiety/ heart/ my life sucks attack. I seriously could not breath. Like effing a when someone says they need you, like hello they need you, case you didn't catch that. But jose came over and made me feel all betters. I think i need to see a therapist, lol. Monday there was no work , yay, i like holidays! I was gonna go to school, but then me and my dad got into a huge fight. I know he hates me. I know it. It's depressing. But if i continue to live my life the way my parents want me to i know i will never be happy, and I'll be a bum, lol. Ah and i went to hobby lobby, I am infactuated with that store. I love all of it, Micheal got some clay and i got some cute lil boxes. ( and that clay has been sitting under that desk since tuesday) Tuesday hmmm, i went to work it was hella busy. I'm glad we finally get some cars! I decided to stay the night at regina's. It was cool except for I got no sleep at all!!!!!! So i went to work all tired, i took a lil power nap before i went, didn't feel no power though. When i came home, i like passed out.. lol funny i say home.. I didn't even go home. but yeah so that was my night, with like 15 missed calls before i turned off my phone. I don't remember waht happened thursday.. but i remember there being lots of pain, lol. oh now i remember, I had another breakdown.. I think it was then, ya like a 2 in the mornin. that was really crappppy! I guess I finally opened up to you. Bravo. Oh sat was regina's b-day so happy b day! mike and i took her to lunch at chili's yum. Then we all hung at cec and me and jose finally beat the jurassic park game.. I rock! oh and then she meet some freak! but really some 34 yr old dude, fugly! I'm lucky erick was there to save me, lol. I saw man of the year on sunday. was ok guess i though it would be different. And yesterday I didn't go to work. yay.. it was very nice. I had a lil date planned with someone special but that got ruined... but it was still really special.. we will try again wednesday nite. As of right now i'm taking care of the twins.. ah they are a hand full. ha and i want 6!! So I'm gonna be a good aunt now and watch them, lol. so laters and maybe i'll post soon so it's not like a novel : )

No comments: