Saturday, October 07, 2006

Field of clovers

SONG OF THE DAY: Flogging Mollys - Drunken lullibies (this song rocks)

It's been about a week since my last update, And I know you are all desperatly awaiting an update lol. So Oktober fest was fun, I did the brat toss, and I passed the first round, what can i say i rock like that. but then I lost. Oh wells who wants a season pass to the family funplex anyways... I went to cu band day. I fell asleep in da car so I guess i got my energy back. Central really sucked, sorry but it was way better when i was in it, lol. Oh man CU rocked I admire all their dedication. Oh and i got this really cute sweater, band girl for life! moving along, I didn't get home till all late. Me and erick went to the cheese and we talked alot about everything, Your such a good listener : D So life Is better.
I saw school for scoundrals on sunday, that was funnies!! Ummm Gee i have not gone to school all week, naughty me on my part, Watch i'm gonna fail! Tuesday was fun we went to see Flogging Molly, Thought Micheal would't like them but turns out he did, it was great, oh and I got a really cute shirt and a good CD! Then I made him drive home, then we got lost so I started freakin out, Then when we arrived home safely we went mimi's, then I didn't go to school the next day, it's hard to wake up when your all comfy in your love's arms. I realized that the words I say all day are Hello, and Thank you. I guess I'm polite, but it's my job, lol. Last night I was on a quest to find shoes, I found cute brown ones and some white ethnies, but I wanted runnin shoes, and let me say finish line sucks!! I don't care who works there! Didn't find any there. Went to Wally world and finally picked out these pinkish ones, mike pressured me at the line to make a final decision, come on you know i'm indecisive! I think I want the blue one! We are supposed to go to da park and be all cute together, and walk... but i wanna run. Ha ha bet i won't get too far. I was puttin on my belt this mornin and i had to put it down one more hole, that was way sad, so now drastic measures must be taken, lol. but yeah Mikey bought me a cute jump suit, it's all black with some white, and da pink shoes oh and He bought me the Good luck care bear, the big one, aewww it is sooooo cute, that is like my fav care bear and we like never find it, and we finally did! yay, sorry i get all excited over care bears. We are still in the process of naming it lol.Well I'm gonna hang with my amigo now, laters.

No comments: